Abdul Razak

CitySlickers said:
Has this profile just appeared on the OS today?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Players/Midfielders/Abdul-Razak" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Players/Midfielders/Abdul-Razak</a>

Yes

The thing that impressed me most about him was his energy. I don't know whether it was just the excitement of making his debut, or if he'd been eating blue smarties all morning, but he was practically buzzing for the 5 minutes he was on.

We lack a bit of energy in the midfield, someone that can carry the ball forward; Yaya does it once or twice but he then needs the physio on. Our only goal from open play yesterday came because Kompany picked the ball up and drove forward with it. I'd like to see Yaya played deeper, next to De Jong, with Silva in the attacking midfield role, and see him driving forward from deep more.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
He has trained on and off with the first team squad for well over a month now but the EDS game last week was his first game. Showed a good degree of confidence today which augurs well but let's not go OTT and get him in the team for the swamp next week.

He can't have trained alongside the first team yet for the last month or so, he vas only born yesterday, silly. I think he's from Xenaphobia.

Alex the Blue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
He has trained on and off with the first team squad for well over a month now but the EDS game last week was his first game. Showed a good degree of confidence today which augurs well but let's not go OTT and get him in the team for the swamp next week.

He can't have trained alongside the first team yet for the last month or so, he vas only born yesterday, silly. I think he's from Xenaphobia.
according to the os hes aged by about 19 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.