Abdul Razak

YOU'LL KNOW WHO HE IS WHEN HE WINS THE WORLD CUP FOR ALLAH'S OWN CRICKET TEAM...

63844978-pakistans-abdul.jpg

The os has now changed from earlier in the day! He's now from Ivory Coast.

We have established an Academy in Ghana where all the talent in Africa is channelled.This may explain the Ghanain connection.

abdul razak is 18 (made debut vs west brom) no. 62
still an under18, one of the best in uk
from ivory coast
a midfielder
city is the first and only club hes been signed to (through academy)
trained at crystal palace whilst living in london years ago.....
never signed there and was not bought from them

razak nuhu
19 year old left back from ghana

Where does Abdul (no.62 debut v WBA) play?

I've heard he's a CM but FIFA (lol) has him down as a winger in the new squad update...

He's looked more attacking whenever I've seen him play for the odd minuite...

Good news, he's been allowed to stay.

The young midfielder had been given temporary leave to remain in the UK, but may have had to return to Ivory Coast when his time expired.

But with the Home Office ruling in his favour, the Eastlands prodigy is free to pursue his career at City.

"This is great news for both Abdul and Manchester City," Mancini said, according to The Times.

"He is a talented footballer and a very good young man who now has the opportunity to make the most of his ability as a footballer.

"I have been very impressed with his attitude and technique. He has been training with the first team for a while now.

"I know a lot of hard work has gone on behind the scenes on Abdul’s case and I would like to thank everyone connected with the case for their efforts.

"I believe he has the ability to become a very important player for Manchester City and am looking forward to seeing him progress."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...y-youngster-abdul-razak-granted-permission-to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.