Abdul Razak

Stillsy

What do people reckon his chances are of some game time this year?

Would love to see him, i think he is on the verge, strong quick and looks like he could play a part.

MATCITY said:
Will only get a chance in the league cup maybe early rouds of the FA cup (depends who we are playing)

Wouldn't have thought he will play much at all in the league,no where near as good as Lescott and still behind Savic in the pecking order

But he's only about 17 isn't he? plenty of time on his side,but he does look the real deal from whaty i've seen

Well that's great and everything but since when did savic step up to a midfield role? Or lescott?

MATCITY said:
no where near as good as Lescott and still behind Savic in the pecking order

Isn't Razak a midfielder? Are you thinking or Rekik?

Both should get a game or two for the first team at least or what are we saying to the youth at the club.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:12 am --<br /><br />
Chairman Wesker said:
Well that's great and everything but since when did savic step up to a midfield role? Or lescott?

got there before me. damn.

Really needs to make his mark this season. Has really impressed me when Ive seen him but that whole Brighton business last season was a bit strange

ell said:
Really needs to make his mark this season. Has really impressed me when Ive seen him but that whole Brighton business last season was a bit strange

he was brilliant in his first game. spraying 30 yard passes naturally and tackling well. on northstandchat(main brighton forum) people said he fell out with with gus poyet because he went out too much which was a shame.

on training day 5 he picked out a few good passes. its not all about tackling with him, looks well rounded. needs to be loaned to a PL i think for a full season

Inzi said:
ell said:

he was brilliant in his first game. spraying 30 yard passes naturally and tackling well. on northstandchat(main brighton forum) people said he fell out with with gus poyet because he went out too much which was a shame.

on training day 5 he picked out a few good passes. its not all about tackling with him, looks well rounded. needs to be loaned to a PL i think for a full season

A loan move to a Forest wouldn't be a bad shout, they'll pay his wages, and he should get the experience of pushing hard towards the top the division.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.