Abdul Razak

greasedupdeafguy said:
Is he in Austria?
Yeah, just trying to think of central midfielders off the top of my head, and I think he's second most senior behind Yaya so should make an appearance tonight.

Skashion said:
I want him in the squad. I want him on the bench really. He'd also be playing all League and FA Cup games with a Premier League game when Yaya needs a rest or if he goes to the ACON.
So do I, just needs to become focused on the game, become more grounded and then he should become a really good player.

Razak played in the friendly this evening and I have to say was very wasteful in possession in the second half....If his pass completion was above 30% I'd be surprised (it was a friendly too).

The only defence I can have for him is that Mancini played all youth team players and a number of new signings (except Kolo and Weiss) and possibly they didn't give him enuff options.

Dreadful today, have a bad feeling his development is hitting a brick wall like too many of our 18-21s do. A loan to a good technical league would be good.

LoveCity said:
Dreadful today, have a bad feeling his development is hitting a brick wall like too many of our 18-21s do. A loan to a good technical league would be good.

From Portsmouth loan,his attitude stinks.

Denis Suarez is the new midfield star in the making for me. Watched him a few times & very impresseed. Needs bleeding into the prem & cups gently IMO.

Bit late in the day I know, but thought it might be of interest to some of you. Just got round to uploading his full debut for the Albion (vs Ipswich).

I'm not sure exactly what went wrong for the lad, many have put forward their theories as to why his loan was cut short (possible friction with Gus behind the scenes) - but on the evidence of this, you can probably get an idea as to why our fans were raving about his magnificent debut.

Strength, passing, quality on the ball - you can see the talent is there. I guess whether he becomes a success at the highest level will depend on whether he has the application to match.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vQhB0uFJW8[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.