Abdul Razak

Zwolf said:
Bit late in the day I know, but thought it might be of interest to some of you. Just got round to uploading his full debut for the Albion (vs Ipswich).

I'm not sure exactly what went wrong for the lad, many have put forward their theories as to why his loan was cut short (possible friction with Gus behind the scenes) - but on the evidence of this, you can probably get an idea as to why our fans were raving about his magnificent debut.

Strength, passing, quality on the ball - you can see the talent is there. I guess whether he becomes a success at the highest level will depend on whether he has the application to match.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vQhB0uFJW8[/youtube]

Been looking for this for ages.

Thank you!

Zwolf said:
Bit late in the day I know, but thought it might be of interest to some of you. Just got round to uploading his full debut for the Albion (vs Ipswich).

I'm not sure exactly what went wrong for the lad, many have put forward their theories as to why his loan was cut short (possible friction with Gus behind the scenes) - but on the evidence of this, you can probably get an idea as to why our fans were raving about his magnificent debut.

Strength, passing, quality on the ball - you can see the talent is there. I guess whether he becomes a success at the highest level will depend on whether he has the application to match.

Thank you sir,

Welcome to bluemoon

When he plays, he plays in either a deep or box-to-box role. I'd like to see him in a more advanced role now and again.

Great strength and presence on the ball. Really hope the kid does get over these supposed attitude problems because it looks like he could flourish into a quality player for us.

Hoping for a decent amount of cup appearances for the lad this season!

No thread about a young Afrian centre-midfield player is complete without someone saying... "He looks like the next Patrick Viera!"

So there, i've said it.

CityEssex49er said:
We need to get Rekik, Razak and Guidetti - if he's still here - in the first team for some experience.

Thing is, what chance do they stand in getting Premier League experience when they will count as part of the 25 players in the allowed in squad ??

Under 21s don't count

pass2silva said:
No thread about a young Afrian centre-midfield player is complete without someone saying... "He looks like the next Patrick Viera!"

So there, i've said it.

Sadly, he looks like the next Frimpong.

CityEssex49er said:
We need to get Rekik, Razak and Guidetti - if he's still here - in the first team for some experience.

Thing is, what chance do they stand in getting Premier League experience when they will count as part of the 25 players in the allowed in squad ??

They would get much more experience at a club elsewhere where they would play in the first team the majority of the time, like Rekik at Portsmouth and Guidetti at Feyenord.

They would be lucky to play the odd cup game here or there if they didn't go out on loan.

Zwolf said:

I just love it that he's so accurate with those long passes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.