Abdul Razak

LoveCity said:
But lacks De Jong's composure and intelligence. How often does De Jong ever lose the ball? Razak has lost it at least 6 or 7 times during pre-season which in an important game could have cost us. Razak has potential to eclipse De Jong for sure but come on, let's not get too giddy yet over one excellent pre-season performance when he was patchy in all his other games. Great prospect, loads of talent, but still has a lot to learn.
^^^This^^^

Razak has all the potential in the world, but if we had a vitally important match to play, it's deffo NDJ just on his vast experience alone. FFS Nige was a world cup finalist 2 years ago & Razak needs nurturing not rushing.

Razak like Rekik & Guidetti needs to go out on loan to an established Prem club for 6 months, only then can we begin to fairly assess em in an environment where it will ultimately count. They need regular football to prove themselves & not just the odd sub appearance & a run in the Carling Cup.

With the pressure on us to succeed what we dont want to be doing is using our season as a test bed for emerging talent. Think back to May 13th & the fine margins between winning & losing...... Are we willing to take the risk?

i think mancini have been pleased by razak last couple of performances and will hold him at city giving him good playing time .

i also think that is wrong to campare razak to de jong becouse if anything the guy have to be be compared to barry. de jong almost just a defensive player while razak seem to have a lot more a playmaking ability.

Really impressed me last night, like others have said needs to go on loan to a prem team if possible where he's going to be guaranteed game time, then maybe have him back to cover for yaya in the ACON. Theres no point him going somewhere if he's only going to get brought on for the final 20 mins now and again, he could get that here.

Pre-season really isn't the time to judge anyone.

Mancio said:
i think mancini have been pleased by razak last couple of performances and will hold him at city giving him good playing time .

i also think that is wrong to campare razak to de jong becouse if anything the guy have to be be compared to barry. de jong almost just a defensive player while razak seem to have a lot more a playmaking ability.

Re: Razak

FantasyIreland said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
pauljv92 said:
Yes i agree. He is much stronger than de jong and has a better passing range.

he is not stronger than de jong, NDJ is stacked. and whats all this 'passing range' talk?

Stacked? Really??

well he's not really bulky but i reckon he is ripped and incredibly strong

I've been saying on here for months now that this player could really fulfill his immense potential .... he's always looking to be involved , appears to do the simple things with the majority of his passes ..... he does make the odd mistake , but looks to quickly retrieve the ball should he lose it , and he actually looks a very good prospect ......

all the talk is of other City youngsters , such as Suarez ... but Razak could easily turn out to be the best of the lot!

Good news/bad news with him being called up by the Ivory Coast. He now has to choose whether he plays for them or England but it looks like he will choose his country of birth which means we will lose him for AFCON in future if he makes it here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.