Abdul Razak

But lacks De Jong's composure and intelligence. How often does De Jong ever lose the ball? Razak has lost it at least 6 or 7 times during pre-season which in an important game could have cost us. Razak has potential to eclipse De Jong for sure but come on, let's not get too giddy yet over one excellent pre-season performance when he was patchy in all his other games. Great prospect, loads of talent, but still has a lot to learn.

LoveCity said:
But lacks De Jong's composure and intelligence. How often does De Jong ever lose the ball? Razak has lost it at least 6 or 7 times during pre-season which in an important game could have cost us. Razak has potential to eclipse De Jong for sure but come on, let's not get too giddy yet over one excellent pre-season performance when he was patchy in all his other games. Great prospect, loads of talent, but still has a lot to learn.

I agree with you to an extent, but Aguero during pre season has been way under par. I really don't think pre season should be a marker to judge players.

Re: Razak

mansour's tow ropes said:
pauljv92 said:
CityCTID said:
yep, you heard me

Yes i agree. He is much stronger than de jong and has a better passing range.

he is not stronger than de jong, NDJ is stacked. and whats all this 'passing range' talk?

Lol. sure. Nige is tough as nails but he is can be pushed off the ball and his passing range is fucking short. This lad is almost as strong as yaya when it come to defending the ball and he has been a part of some excellent passing moves. Very box-to-box and tough midfielder who can bully opposition midfield, which is exactly what we need. Nige is very intelligent and he waits for the attacker to make the wrong move before winning the all back through extremely accurate tackles but we don't play counter attack against most of the teams anymore.

Re: Razak

pudge said:
r.soleofsalford said:
CityCTID said:
Razak have great technique & passing, he's better than de jong.

ffs, really.
You can never underestimate how much CityCTID hates Nige.
hate no, dislike yes ;)

-- Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:29 pm --

mansour's tow ropes said:
pauljv92 said:
CityCTID said:
yep, you heard me

Yes i agree. He is much stronger than de jong and has a better passing range.

he is not stronger than de jong, NDJ is stacked. and whats all this 'passing range' talk?

He's 19 not 27 international
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vQhB0uFJW8[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.