About an hour ago...

des hardi said:
well that was disappointing ,all the hype and i matched to the john for the morning coffee cruncher.

nothing welded, slimy slugs just raced round the u bend. i feel cheated! :(

The dump clearly wasnt ready, scoop it back up and put it back inside yourself with a spoon or something. It needs another hour to bake

CTID1988 said:
des hardi said:
well that was disappointing ,all the hype and i matched to the john for the morning coffee cruncher.

nothing welded, slimy slugs just raced round the u bend. i feel cheated! :(

The dump clearly wasnt ready, scoop it back up and put it back inside yourself with a spoon or something. It needs another hour to bake
hor$e$hit jimmy!!!!! i m outta here.... have a great evening/night/early morning folks! ;)

I held mine in for about half an hour yesterday morning rather than let the kids out of their bedroom. I sure suffered when I went though. I was bending over at all angles trying to get the turds head out. Eventually after a lot of pushing, bending, and tears it did. Once the head was out the rest flew out like an exorcet. I have to admit the feeling of gratitude was well worth the pain. I felt super afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.