About time city stopped making the home ends neutral

willy eckerslike said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Thought the tickets didn't go on to general sale. How, unless they are 'given away' do odd bods get hold of them? What is the points system for?

Viagogo probably.

Yes. Some people on here keep blaming the club but the ticket touts / Blues who sell on Vianogo need to look at themselves first.

It's not City, it's City fans

Another disturbing issue is City fans buying half and half scarves. How do you wear that after tonight's game. They beat us and you wear their colours?!

We all got moved (for the first time) from block 209 in the East Stand. We were allocated seats in 109 but a few of us complained and we eventually ended up in block 206. Nice seats but such a strange mixture of people. There were several 'obvious' Barca fans around and some not so obvious, the two guys to my left just seemed to want to take pictures and plenty of people left after 70 minutes or so. But the best was when the bloke in front of me mentioned that he would have liked to see Silva or Nasri sign for United. I was a bit confused as to what he meant to be honest and asked him to repeat it, which he did, and when I looked at him strange he said he was a United fan. I pointed out that he was in the wrong fucking ground to which he said "I like watching good football so I come to City's home games but I go to Old Trafford because I support Man U". Not really much I could think of to say in response to that, just sort of summed up the night.

Astley Lad said:
We all got moved (for the first time) from block 209 in the East Stand. We were allocated seats in 109 but a few of us complained and we eventually ended up in block 206. Nice seats but such a strange mixture of people. There were several 'obvious' Barca fans around and some not so obvious, the two guys to my left just seemed to want to take pictures and plenty of people left after 70 minutes or so. But the best was when the bloke in front of me mentioned that he would have liked to see Silva or Nasri sign for United. I was a bit confused as to what he meant to be honest and asked him to repeat it, which he did, and when I looked at him strange he said he was a United fan. I pointed out that he was in the wrong fucking ground to which he said "I like watching good football so I come to City's home games but I go to Old Trafford because I support Man U". Not really much I could think of to say in response to that, just sort of summed up the night.
How do they get tickets

Atmosphere where I was before the game was great. No complaints other than idiots wearing barca colours.

Is it "city fans" who make the stewards respond in a far more lenient manner to a bloke in a barca top than they will to a bloke in a stoke top on Saturday? The bloke in the stoke top will be chucked out. The numerous people in barca tops, even when they are waving flags and openly supporting are not.

Tim of the Oak said:
willy eckerslike said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Thought the tickets didn't go on to general sale. How, unless they are 'given away' do odd bods get hold of them? What is the points system for?

Viagogo probably.

Yes. Some people on here keep blaming the club but the ticket touts / Blues who sell on Vianogo need to look at themselves first.

Surely they can stop cup games being bought then sold via this site. If you can't go, sell it back to the club less an admin fee so it can be bought by a proper fan. Everyone's a winner.

willy eckerslike said:
Tim of the Oak said:
willy eckerslike said:
Viagogo probably.

Surely they can stop cup games being bought then sold via this site. If you can't go, sell it back to the club less an admin fee so it can be bought by a proper fan. Everyone's a winner.

Just in the way, ironically, that Barca do. And they make it work well

zabman92 said:
willy eckerslike said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Just in the way, ironically, that Barca do. And they make it work well

So how will you account for a raft of City fans in the general area at the Camp Nou for the second leg, having bought tickets through Viagogo

Same in 136 (evidently normal Family Stand criteria go right out the window on CL nights). Front 5 rows were full of overseas tourists, who whilst they may have had the sense to keep their pie holes shut when Barca scored, were a pain in the arse all night, squealing and standing up to film Messi and Iniesta whenever they were in I-phone camera range. And we're not on about odd seats, we're talking entire rows of the buggers. Something severely wrong with the way the club chooses to allocate tickets for fixtures like this. It was exactly the same against Madrid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.