About time city stopped making the home ends neutral

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
jma said:
I am not referring to the second tier or any official neutral area that uefa insist on

For the very biggest European games there must be a policy in place to open up access to tickets for neutrals/away fans in a manner not even considered for premier league games. Of course, the logical development is that this excludes (either through accessibility, pricing or both) actual city fans who would quite like those tickets and who attend other, less important games.

You will not see stoke fans allowed in or allowed to behave the same way in the hpme ends on Saturday. And rightly so.

Oh dear. Stoke wont even fill their own allocation so the home end is hardly going to be infiltrated by the Naughty Forties.......
That's not really his point though, is it? He's right that they wouldn't normally turn a blind eye to away fans overtly showing their support in home sections of the ground.

Tickets were on sale on viagogo the night before 2 pages ,they were going in pairs of 50 pounds each , I know I bought a couple for me and my lad. I could only use mine and my lads season card to buy them. Was lucky to get them cos they went very quick.

Marvin said:
It's not City, it's City fans

Another disturbing issue is City fans buying half and half scarves. How do you wear that after tonight's game. They beat us and you wear their colours?!

There were quite a few wearing them against Chelsea it's something I can't get my head around to be honest

Had a few in Barca shirts near me. Not to fussed really, was a great atmosphere regardless.

Ducado said:
Marvin said:
It's not City, it's City fans

Another disturbing issue is City fans buying half and half scarves. How do you wear that after tonight's game. They beat us and you wear their colours?!

There were quite a few wearing them against Chelsea it's something I can't get my head around to be honest

Very good, nearly choked on my Rice Krispies - Tim Vine-esque.

But seriously, if you cut them in half they make two excellent gifts for a couple of midgets.

I must admit most of the champions league games are full of non city fans I had a woman sat in front of me last night that I hadn't seen before but spent the whole game looking behind her at one point I thought maybe I've said something wrong but she was being a bit weired then there are our friends with long lens frigging cameras all the way through the game.

willy eckerslike said:
Tim of the Oak said:
willy eckerslike said:
Viagogo probably.

Yes. Some people on here keep blaming the club but the ticket touts / Blues who sell on Vianogo need to look at themselves first.

Surely they can stop cup games being bought then sold via this site. If you can't go, sell it back to the club less an admin fee so it can be bought by a proper fan. Everyone's a winner.

Fair point but I don't think the Club having a system to stop season card holders acting like ticket touts is a priority.

moomba said:
Had a few in Barca shirts near me. Not to fussed really, was a great atmosphere regardless.[/quote

A few Spaniards around me in 303 I had 2 sat next to me unfortunately one of them was struck in the back of the head by a City fan sat in row y.

When I told him there's no need for that kind of behavior I was threatened, he called them Dago C's and Spanish B's.

The club will be informed today, so lets see what they do with the Racist violent bullying thug.

Its a football match for Gods sake.

The club sell tickets on to agency's to get more foreign fans in and spending.
Liverpool do it, arsenal do it and I'm pretty sure we do it.
The anount of tourists last night was mental considering the size of the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.