About time!

SURELY this must be 4-2-3-1?

we will do these if we play Stevie, Robbie and Carlos in behind Ade.

Rammy Blue said:
fooking great news, come on City let's fuck the cockney twats.

City 4 Spuds 2.

Thats your choice but I'm just going watch the game

Sounds good. I'd still prefer to see Bellers on the left when fit but it's a fucking great team. Amazing how good we look with injuries.

2-1 City.

Brumblue said:
Sounds good. I'd still prefer to see Bellers on the left when fit but it's a fucking great team. Amazing how good we look with injuries.

2-1 City.

Bellamys a good player however when on top form Robbie is a much better player and hopefully he'll be in top form tonight

Immaculate Pasta said:
4-3-3 with a midfield 3 of Ireland, De Jong and Barry and a forward trio of Tevez, Ade and Robinho.

We'll win this!!

It's the defence that worries me tbh.

hgblue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
4-3-3 with a midfield 3 of Ireland, De Jong and Barry and a forward trio of Tevez, Ade and Robinho.

We'll win this!!

It's the defence that worries me tbh.
I'm not - Richards has begun to rediscover his form, Ned's in his correct position and Sylvinho looked solid at the weekend.

Failsworth_Blue said:
12/5 for us to win with William Hill which are pretty decent odds if anyones fancies a bet on us to win
Don't do this, we'll be certain to lose.

Like the look of that team as a 433 but I just hope that's the way we play it.Would be great to see Stevie back playing behind the striker with Barry and De Jong behind him.Would also be easier for him to link up with Robbie again.My only worry is that we might still play a 442 with Ireland on the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.