About time!

Failsworth_Blue said:
bluealf said:
Robinho out with a groin strain, thats what i heard.

Will this change the formation now and revert back to 442 ?

Robinho out? Where have you heard that from?

Another site tbh, the lad is usually quite reliable with this sort of info (rather than the transfer gossip)

I notice he is playing, you win some and lose some in the info stakes i guess lol

this formation would be good
except wer too open on the right and lennon is destoryin slyvinho
and ade is fuckin useless

i wudda stuck garrido out there n all
ade pisses me off, rly does, if he had the fighting spirit of carlos tevezs little toe hed be world class
never puts it in thou

agreed, tevez is the only player that looks like he could create something for us tonight. ireland is wasted out there too, second half whilst we need a goal i would take barry off and put petrov or weiss on and get ireland in the middle. they arnt that good at all and there only winning cos lennon is too good for sylvinho

yh he needs some cover, bobbys done alryt coming back tbf to himself, but we know hes neva gna put a full defensive shift in

garbage,light weight up front,Hughes should drag robinho and that lanky lazy git off at half time.

overun in midfield,garbage,garbage garbage

had enough going to watch royal variety

No one to carry the ball forward. Nice pretty passing routines, but nowt up front!.. They look more like hughes has told them to play 4-6-0 to me. Does Adebyor have no possitional sence or what?. It looks all miss shaped, and very Individual so far. 45 to go, but fuck I cant see a topp ten side here much less top 4. I keep looking but I just cant see It. Robinho Is on his fucking holidays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.