Absolutely heartbroken. Gutted

Judging by your post he must have meant the world to you, and much more. Although he wont physically be near you he will always be there in spirit watching over the blues, and more importantly you. I know its hard, but keep that chin up, keep smiling and remember those good times.

"Once a blue, always a blue" RIP.

So sorry to hear of your loss blue.Nothing worse than a close one leaving and I've lost most(younger brother and both parents) so know what your going through.He will always be watching down on you I'm sure.I still find it hard going to games and I'm sure you'll be the same.
RIP Ted.

rickmcfc said:
Judging by your post he must have meant the world to you, and much more. Although he wont physically be near you he will always be there in spirit watching over the blues, and more importantly you. I know its hard, but keep that chin up, keep smiling and remember those good times.

"Once a blue, always a blue" RIP.
That's such a lovely post. :)

Heart touching post...I know how you're feeling (mum & dad...long story).

It won't be long before Ted is looking down alongside all the departed City Blue family with a smile as wide as the M62, as "Gods Own" club sweep all before them!

RIP Ted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.