Absolutely heartbroken. Gutted

So sorry to hear of your great loss

Believe me when i say they never leave he will always be with you love that strong dosent die

RIP blue

Sorry for your loss Bumbleblue, you have been lucky to have had such a great uncle and this is what life is about, it hurts when you lose the ones you care most for.
A great tribute to your uncle, but the greatest tribute you can give him is to pass on what he passed on to you, so that one day you will have a nephew that says "my uncle was the greatest, he took me to see the only team from Manchester" and the Blue family will never die !
I'm sure your Uncle would love that !

Thank you for sharing that BB very moving you have really captured what it is to be a blue and Ted sounded a great one

RIP Blue

So sorry to hear your bad new bumble, sounds like he was a true gent, what you have said im sure would have made him proud. I know how your feeling mate im still missing my dad and the bugger was a red. RIP TED AND GOD BLESS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.