Absolutely heartbroken. Gutted

I just read this and it really choked me. The passing of someone that has been such a huge part of your life can make you feel exposed and alone. Bless you and your uncle, and you'll always have Bluemooners for company.

its always so sad when you lose somone you loved and admired,we can only say sorry to hear such bad news, but time is a great healer.

This has struck a chord with me. My Dad isn't a Football fan and it was my Uncle John who took me to Maine Rd as a child and bought me my first Footballs and City shirts.

Rest in peace Uncle Ted; God bless.

Just wanted to say thank you all for your good wishes , condolences and, as expected from blues, good sense. I have been to pay my respects today at eh chapel of rest, funeral monday and i read the posts to my auntie Joan. She and I were absolutely choked.. thank you all so much . UP the blues , hope we batter wolves tomorrow!! xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.