Abu Dhabi v Hamburg Comp winners.........

remember arthur mann said:
Citizen in Pakistan said:
Went to my first match ,was great to see the players up and close ,and I don't think Lampard was injured ,he was moving fine,was more of a precaution,my cousin went with me ,he was like city are really bad at corners ,I was like tell me about it,overall enjoyed it a lot

Did you see the Sheik ? He was there watching the lads.

sheikh was in the stand above me with other vips,during the half time i went for a smoke and when i came back to my seat that city tv girl was interviewing an arabic lad right in front of my seat ,mainly because the lad was wearing a city shirt,though i wore one aswell,but it was so cold for uae standards and i have been sick for past 2 days that i had my jumper on all the way,i thought i would mange it without the jumper but couldn't and left my city cap at home,or else i would have been on city tv next inside tv episode lol sigh, been thinking about it since i came back ,,have to say isnt as pretty as she looks on the screen

when aguero clichy demi ,navas,zabba and celina were warming up in the second half ,some d*** started shoulting chelsea chelsea ,a group of 10 may be,in the same stand,though rest of the players ignored it but demmi just gave them the stare and they shut up lol

Pictures from my mobile.

1421954692-1093781681-o.jpg

We were happy to see Aguero play

1421954800-1094312281-o.jpg

Thanks the club to bring them on

1421955438-1095090981-o.jpg

mrtwiceaseason said:
What's happened to the posters off bluemoons updates ? Is there some sort of press embargo ?

Sorry,just got back and didnt realise there was a free PC in Hotel Reception until the last day!
Not good with technology and the fact I have also been on the piss for 4 days didnt help either.

A once in a lifetime trip and credit to the amazing Cityzens team,Buzzer and Cheeky who attended our meeting on Tuesday.

You see on City TV that we did get to meet the players after a training session the day after the game and they were also in Passport Control with us as we got back.

Zabba and Aguero were brilliant at the meeting with the fans,took their time and made sure they saw all of us and Lamps was an absolute gent as well during the tour,you can see why Chelsea fans love him.

Will post pics etc once organised and sure some of the other Bluemooners will post more pics etc as we all get ourselves sorted.....Mrs Tbilisi and I have just had a fall out as she wont make me Chicken Curry or Chow Mein for breakfast which I have had every day of this week!

Tbilisi said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
What's happened to the posters off bluemoons updates ? Is there some sort of press embargo ?

Sorry,just got back and didnt realise there was a free PC in Hotel Reception until the last day!
Not good with technology and the fact I have also been on the piss for 4 days didnt help either.

A once in a lifetime trip and credit to the amazing Cityzens team,Buzzer and Cheeky who attended our meeting on Tuesday.

You see on City TV that we did get to meet the players after a training session the day after the game and they were also in Passport Control with us as we got back.

Zabba and Aguero were brilliant at the meeting with the fans,took their time and made sure they saw all of us and Lamps was an absolute gent as well during the tour,you can see why Chelsea fans love him.

Will post pics etc once organised and sure some of the other Bluemooners will post more pics etc as we all get ourselves sorted.....Mrs Tbilisi and I have just had a fall out as she wont make me Chicken Curry or Chow Mein for breakfast which I have had every day of this week![/quote]

Ahh that explains why you were having so much trouble with your belt.

1961RICH said:
Tbilisi said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

Will post pics etc once organised and sure some of the other Bluemooners will post more pics etc as we all get ourselves sorted.....Mrs Tbilisi and I have just had a fall out as she wont make me Chicken Curry or Chow Mein for breakfast which I have had every day of this week![/quote]

Ahh that explains why you were having so much trouble with your belt.

I know,I got the Disley Blues flag upside down on one City TV slot and then when Im on again I look like I am trying to get my knob out........your cousin cant stop laughing about it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.mcfc.co.uk/?i=12323/1/0&artId=546866" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.mcfc.co.uk/?i=12323/1/0&artId=546866</a>

I'm famous :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.