Abu Dhabi v Hamburg Comp winners.........

markbmcfc said:
The game is a 2hrs coach drive tomorrow apparently, though the Sheikh Zayed stadium is about 5 mins away from our hotel. I'm sure there is good reason for that.
The game is to celebrate the 1st anniversary of the new stadium in Al Ain.

Some pictures from my mobile

1421771155-2015012017-o.jpg

1421772271-2015012017-o.jpg

1421773230-2015012018-o.jpg

Just spoken to my Dad who is one of the winners. They've not met the team yet, and not 100% sure they will. Having a great time, sounds like the winners are all getting on well!

Didsbury Dave said:
Have you travelled there from Thailand, krieng?

No, I work in Abu Dhabi for long time. I never miss single opportunity to see City open training, friendly matchs, player signing session, troply display in UAE.

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Have you travelled there from Thailand, krieng?

No, I work in Abu Dhabi for long time. I never miss single opportunity to see City open training, friendly matchs, player signing session, troply display in UAE.

Good for you mate. I remember your efforts building up the Thailand branch. Hope you enjoy the game.

Why the fuck do we advertise a live stream when you cant even get on the club site?

Yes i know im moaning but its every fucking time we say we can watch and boom, you fucking cant.

Fuck Messi, get some **** in who can run a computer!

blueinsa said:
Why the fuck do we advertise a live stream when you cant even get on the club site?

Yes i know im moaning but its every fucking time we say we can watch and boom, you fucking cant.

Fuck Messi, get some c**t in who can run a computer!
Spot on, piss poor City, get it sorted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.