Abusing our own players.

The blue phantom

Quite a lot of this last night and some of it was well out of order. It was fuckin awful.

Anyway I thought I'd skim through the match day thread and that has to be one of the fuckin worst ones I've ever read. Absolutely fuckin Toxic.

I lost count at how many times Raz got called a Cùnt, Prick and a wanker and this was of posters who've been on here 10 years. One called him a Cùnt four times. You're as bad as those scouse fuckers that made his life a misery, and the press too. Yes he's out of form but all the lads done for us and you throw that bile and vitriol at one of your own.

Fuckin Wankers.

Last edited:
Quite a lot of this last night and some of it was well out of order. It was fuckin awful.

Anyway I thought I'd skim through the match day thread and that has to be one of the fuckin worst ones I've ever read. Absolutely fuckin Toxic.

I lost count at how many times Raz got called a Cùnt, Prick and a wanker and this was of posters who've been on here 10 years. One called him a Cùnt four times. Your as bad as those scouse fuckers that made his life a misery, and the press too. Yes he's out of form but all the lads done for us and you throw that bile and vitriol at one of your own.

Fuckin Wankers.
Armchair blues on this forum are not a true yardstick in which to guage match going blues. Players get slated by supporters in the stadium, but on a much lesser scale than BM matchday thread when things aren't going to plan.

The hate for Sterling never disappeared.

It remained hidden, simmering under the surface until his next drop in form.

It’s been boiling for two years now and the haters aren’t going to miss a chance at getting their digs in while the chips are down.

Just compare and contract the different reactions to the form of Raheem and Bernardo. It’s frightening to be honest.

The power of the media.

Last edited:
There were 2 absolutel twats sat in front of me in 102 (they weren't not season ticket) and they also knew 2 on teh row behind me (also not season ticket) (and i say that as i think if you're not fucking here every week go back to your armchair if you're going to talk like this....) and they spent alsmt teh whole 90 going "fucking sterling, you're fucking rubbish" on repeat. Seriously, all he said was fuck off sterling, get off you're fucking useless". then turning round to his mates to get them to agree. I swear despite having a bloody terrible time in my life i nearly lost my temper to give it back to them, but i wisely just left it as i think idve ended up chucked out myself, i was hoping raheem would score to shut the bastards up.

The match day thread is stream-of-consciousness stuff, where posters write whatever comes into their head. Wouldn't get too wound up by it.

It was terrible at the game and I honestly thought it was ready to blow in front of me

Two lads never shut up about Raz, Useless cùnt, drag the cùnt off. Guy couple of seats down from them told them to shut their fuckin mouths or he will. Big fucker too.

There was just something about the match thread mate, constant abuse of Raz, bad shit, other players too copped a bit of flak but nothing like Sterling.

The match day thread is stream-of-consciousness stuff, where posters write whatever comes into their head. Wouldn't get too wound up by it.

Totally agree, if you are at the game you say all sorts of stuff, why do you think the first name of one of our wingers is FFS. No one is abusing any player, especially Sterling, but when you watch someone waste a golden opportunity it is only natural to let off steam. This is just another 'lets slag the fans off thread.

Totally agree, if you are at the game you say all sorts of stuff, why do you think the first name of one of our wingers is FFS. No one is abusing any player, especially Sterling, but when you watch someone waste a golden opportunity it is only natural to let off steam. This is just another 'lets slag the fans off thread.

Don't talk fuckin bollocks. If I want to start a thread off because blues on a thread are none stop calling Sterling a Cùnt, wanker and a prick, I will.

So wind your fuckin neck in.

I lost count at how many times Raz got called a Cùnt, Prick and a wanker and this was of posters who've been on here 10 years. One called him a Cùnt four times. You're as bad as those scouse fuckers that made his life a misery, and the press too. Yes he's out of form but all the lads done for us and you throw that bile and vitriol at one of your own.

Fuckin Wankers.

Superb post. Just what we need another post aimed at all things depressing with city.

The lad had a shite game yesterday, nothing worse than what other players have had in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.