AC Milan given permission to talk to Tevez

r.soleofsalford said:
just a world carlos before you go.

having seen you playing golf at the worsley marriott can i just say your not very good at it.

in fact your swing looks as elegant as an octopus falling out of a tree

Now i really did lol hard then, fucking octopus falling out of a tree ffs man, very good indeed.

So do I presume this right that he's going there for nothing he waves his wages we are paying him while his there and at the end of the loan they pay us an amount in the region of 25m?

If this is the deal get it in written down in blood because don't trust these Italians they LIE!

Berts Broken Neck said:
my only problem with a load deal is what if, at the end of the season
they say.....Na we don't him now thanks.

I'd guess it'd be the same as Ibrahimovic when they had him on loan, they'd loan him but have to buy the player or face a massive penalty fee.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:23 pm --<br /><br />BTW Maxi Lopez' agent has just confirmed an agreement has been reached for AC to buy him from Catania, this will surely throw the Tevez deal into doubt if true as he is a striker too.

I would be fretting for the rest of the season regarding a loan.
We can't do sod all but they may say "oh he did x so he violated our terms of contract" and we would be lumped with him again.

No sodding loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.