AC Milan given permission to talk to Tevez

Kia Joorabchian in exclusive right to the microphones of MilanNews.it: “The boy is training itself with intensity, to January protagonist wants to return and to play with a great club. The Milan is a great club, but also other Italian societies have asked information (Inter and Juve ndr.). The return in Brasi them? It is a hypothesis but it at the moment wants Europe. Protagonist to the large one wants to return”.

tuttomercato

Cityisland said:
Kia Joorabchian in exclusive right to the microphones of MilanNews.it: “The boy is training itself with intensity, to January protagonist wants to return and to play with a great club. The Milan is a great club, but also other Italian societies have asked information (Inter and Juve ndr.). The return in Brasi them? It is a hypothesis but it at the moment wants Europe. Protagonist to the large one wants to return”.

tuttomercato
Translating the translation.

Tevez is training by himself - if this is the case then he can't be on a doctors note??

We want loads of clubs to come in with big wage offers and signing on bonuses so we can pick the best deal.

He wants european football - no shit sherlock, perhaps because they are the only ones who will pay his stupid wages.

The large one - the fat twat is stuffing himself with pies.

I'm fairly sure even if Juve, Inter and AC all eventually make a bid we will only accept the offers we deem to be suitable - and will pay no attention to any that may happen to suit Tevez for his wages.

On a side note, if he is staying in Argentina then he is surely screwing up any chance he has of terminating his contract for "just cause" as he is not available to play. So, if we want to we can screw him over for another season by not registering him. OK, we'll pay his wages but they won't count towards FFPR. Wonder how many clubs will pay big wages in 18-20 months times (even on a free) when he's 29 and not played professional football for almost 2 years.

As long as we get our moneys worth i'm not arsed about Tevez. He's largely been forgotten now.

just a world carlos before you go.

having seen you playing golf at the worsley marriott can i just say your not very good at it.

in fact your swing looks as elegant as an octopus falling out of a tree

ono said:
I hope the **** falls alseep on a train and gets slapped.

Edit: And then falls back asleep and misses his stop.

Edit: And ends up in fucking Hull or some other shithole.

Essex would be better then all the rag fans can get him

tevez should only be allowed to leave on our terms . if its a loan , they pay a loan fee and all his wages , if its a permanent deal anything below the corinthians offer of £40m , the poison dwarf and his agent should make up the difference . If they dont like this , he can stay in argentina , and we will pay him statutory sick pay , until his contract expires

According to Gabriele Marcotti on Twitter:

Sky Italia reporting that Milan have agreed terms with Tevez. Formal offer has been sent to City. Sky Italia report that Milan have offered to take him on loan for free with provision to buy him outright at pre-set fee in summer. Milan banking on fact that Tevez has some bonuses coming his way (2m) which City wd obv save. Plus off wage bill.

@bbcsport_david on Twitter:
Man City tell me no offer for Tevez from Milan + he cannot have agreed terms as he doesn't have permission to talk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.