Access code

Hmm mine gives me the option to ‘buy‘another but when I do it says my limit has been met.
cos use already registered for a code which you will receive when the tickets go on sale and you qualify to be able to buy them. No codes are on sale no tickets are on sale. You are just registering to be in the sales when it becomes available. This will also give city/eufa a number of people who are enquiring for tickets. But you are under no obligation when it comes to sales as by time your criteria comes along it may be only cat 4 tickets and you may decline to buy them

Yeah if didn’t receive I’d do it again. I’ve just rechecked and it won’t let me submit another so maybe just try again?
I didn’t receive an email and I clicked through yesterday. Check the ‘history’ section of your account and it should have ‘access code’ as a purchase. Mine does.

Advice needed before i hit request access code button.
I have myself and 3 others on my City friends/family account. (We’re all s/t holders on the cup scheme & all adults over 30 who sit together)

Question: As I’m the ticket organiser do I request all our access codes or do we have to do it individually?

Advice needed before i hit request access code button.
I have myself and 3 others on my City friends/family account. (We’re all s/t holders on the cup scheme & all adults over 30 who sit together)

Question: As I’m the ticket organiser do I request all our access codes or do we have to do it individually?
If you want to buy the tickets for all your m8s then you request them .
You will be sent the codes as and when it gets to each of your points.
when you choose to use the activation code is up to you .. when you use the activation code on the UEFA site there will be a request to sit together or as near as possible depending on what they have left. ( by linking the codes ) this is my understanding of the process

Am I right in thinking that no one actually has the access code yet? As stated in the mail below. It get sent when the sales criteria drops to your level. I applied for it and received an email with the below message. Reading a few replied on here makes me think some people have already received it.

Thank you for requesting an access code to purchase tickets to the Champions League Final 2023.

Please check the supporter details below and contact us if anything is incorrect.

The unique code will be shared with the pre-registered fans when the sales criteria drop to their points level. That way, fans with the highest points are the first to get access to a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.