According to Joey, Tevez is all that's wrong with the modern

From a bloke who:

Put a cigar out in a youth team player's eye

Kicked Aguero (from behind)

Tried to nut Kompany (whist backing away)

Punched Dabo into a coma (from behind)

This is all a bit rich.

Tevez is a saint compared to this talentless prick.

Thanks for the injury time though Joey

Why is he even being interviewed about Tevez?

No wait, why is the **** even being interviewed at all?

law74 said:
irishben said:
mikeyboy said:
The irony of joey Barton preaching anti racism after the Richard Dunne Thailand incident.

what happened there? was there racism involved? I remember He slapped a teenager and scuffled with Dunne, don't think there was anything racist involved although there was nothing about being anti racist in the interview to be fair

From speaking to some that were in the bar at the time, barton came out with a few racist statements that started the fracas
A racist statement, to be precise. A mate of mine was in that group in the barWe'd just signed Andy Cole and they'd just signed Marcus Bent and someone asked who would be the better buy. Barton replied "They're both a pair of useless n******" which sparked off the confrontation.

That bit never really came out but it's about time it did. He is the classic example of an intelligent man who is completely stupid. At least no one could accuse him of being a mercenary. All his previous clubs have fucked him off before he could move for money.

Tevez City said:
I am not sure if Barton can get half these awards :)

Copa Libertadores Most Valuable Player: 2003
Silver Olimpia (Argentine Footballer of the Year): 2003, 2004
Golden Olimpia (Argentine Sportsperson of the Year): 2004
Olympic Golden Boot: 2004
CBF Campeonato Brasileiro Best Player: 2005

Placar Bola de Ouro: 2005
South American Footballer of the Year: 2003, 2004, 2005
Hammer of the Year: 2007
FA Premier League Player of the Month: December 2009[130]
PFA Player of the Month: March 2010[131]
Manchester City Official Supporter's Player of the Year: 2009–10[132]
Manchester City Player's Player of the Year: 2009–10[132]
Premier League Golden Boot: 2010–11*
Thank you for this list - people forget how lucky we are to have Carlos at city. He is trying so hard to make up for the mistakes of last season - how can some 'City' people side with Barton on this is just unbelievable.

"And don't forget, Tevez punched me first, " bleats Barton. Well clearly not hard enough you scouse prick.....

The Future's Blue said:
He does have a point.
He's trying to justify what he did in that match but regarding terry + suarez affairs, hes bang on the head. Yes he is a nasty peice of work and every one hates him, but I'd much rather him in the game than a pair of racist cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.