ACON Final

1.618034 said:
So let me get this right...

If Ivory Coast would've won it would've been worth losing the Toure's for a month, but because they lost on penalties in the final it was a waste of time?

Get a grip.

It was a waste of time from the off, but it was one that we were never going to be able to avoid, at least if they'd have won it, they'd have had something to show for a month away.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Fuck me, who's presenting the trophy ?

These muppets dancing around the running track and then trying to set fire to a stick with a normal lighter, you'd think they'd have a blow torch or something.q

MCFC-alan88 said:
1.618034 said:
So let me get this right...

If Ivory Coast would've won it would've been worth losing the Toure's for a month, but because they lost on penalties in the final it was a waste of time?

Get a grip.

It was a waste of time from the off, but it was one that we were never going to be able to avoid, at least if they'd have won it, they'd have had something to show for a month away.

So no disrespect to a continent's biggest competition then? Well that's ok then.

It's what happens when you have top African players in your squad... Suck it up and stop bleating.

English people dont understand this.

For these players the country is much more important than club. Same with Balkan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.