Actors/actresses who can't act

David Caruso, that fucker from CSI Miami, he is the Titus Bramble of televsion, how does he get a job, how does he get paid top end money for doing the job. Who the hell picked him, never mind writes terrible scripts for him, and made him a lead. Just appauling. And how anyone can actually sit down and watch something with him in it, just unbeliveable.
The posing, the sunglasses, the "whitty" one liners. I mean oh my God. The man can't act. He just can't act!!

Rahart said:
David Caruso, that fucker from CSI Miami, he is the Titus Bramble of televsion, how does he get a job, how does he get paid top end money for doing the job. Who the hell picked him, never mind writes terrible scripts for him, and made him a lead. Just appauling. And how anyone can actually sit down and watch something with him in it, just unbeliveable.
The posing, the sunglasses, the "whitty" one liners. I mean oh my God. The man can't act. He just can't act!!
Cool shades though

tueartsboots said:
Rahart said:
Cool shades though

No really, it really gets under my fuckin skin. I could do a better job than that, anyone could. Where the hell did they get this guy from. I mean does he know that he doesn't need to pose every single scene? It's ridiculous, he's supposed to be a forensic scientist or whatever he is, I think I've seen him in a lab coat like twice, but next thing you know the scientist is there behind a fuckin misile. I mean give me a break. There was like 20 cops around him, surely one of them is more qualified to shoot it than him. They don't even try to make it realistic, not one ugly looking fucker in Miami?
I genuinely don't think the director/producers watch it back, because if they did, I mean surely, they'd see how piss poor he is, and it is.

Rahart said:
tueartsboots said:
Cool shades though

No really, it really gets under my fuckin skin. I could do a better job than that, anyone could. Where the hell did they get this guy from. I mean does he know that he doesn't need to pose every single scene? It's ridiculous, he's supposed to be a forensic scientist or whatever he is, I think I've seen him in a lab coat like twice, but next thing you know the scientist is there behind a fuckin misile. I mean give me a break. There was like 20 cops around him, surely one of them is more qualified to shoot it than him. They don't even try to make it realistic, not one ugly looking fucker in Miami?
I genuinely don't think the director/producers watch it back, because if they did, I mean surely, they'd see how piss poor he is, and it is.
Yeah but cool shades

tueartsboots said:
Rahart said:
Yeah but cool shades

Haha. Ya, cool shades. FFS.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npz9OBW4Fc0[/youtube]
2:14 on, outstanding acting, and the glasses were fine one minute, broken the next, the amazing talents of CSI Miami. Funny how his glasses managed to get up, smash themselves and move about a foot or two away from him. Oh what a scene, what a show. And the suspensful music, just top class.

Rahart said:

[bigimg]http://www.insidesocal.com/tv/david-caruso-horatio-cain.jpg[/bigimg]

John Cusack
Jack Black
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Nic Cage

My number one, absolutely cringeworthy acting that makes me want to bomb the cinema though, is Rob Schneider. In a just world, he'd be rolled off of a mountain to give him an insight into the amount of pain that he causes with every viewing of his films.

Damocles said:
John Cusack
Jack Black
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Nic Cage

My number one, absolutely cringeworthy acting that makes me want to bomb the cinema though, is Rob Schneider. In a just world, he'd be rolled off of a mountain to give him an insight into the amount of pain that he causes with every viewing of his films.

I bet you just loved High Fidelity

Personally thought that it was overrated. I know this sounds weird, but it came across as smug and it annoyed me because it wasn't half as funny as it thought it was. It reminds me of Reality Bites in a way, it was trying too hard to be 'cool' and 'interesting' that much of the plot felt like it was left behind.

Not the worst film that I've ever seen, but certainly an annoying one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.