Actors/actresses who can't act

Rahart said:
David Caruso, that fucker from CSI Miami, he is the Titus Bramble of televsion, how does he get a job, how does he get paid top end money for doing the job. Who the hell picked him, never mind writes terrible scripts for him, and made him a lead. Just appauling. And how anyone can actually sit down and watch something with him in it, just unbeliveable.
The posing, the sunglasses, the "whitty" one liners. I mean oh my God. The man can't act. He just can't act!!

Rahart - love it even more when someone really put some emotion into it. You have certainly made your point!

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Brian Dennehy - American actor in all those daytime films

Brian Blessed - If he didn't have talk or laugh loud he would be knackered.

Eh? Never seen him in a Shakespeare play then? Blessed is a quality actor and has a huge range including shouting.

For me it would be...

Matt LeBlanc.
Jennifer Aniston.
Ricky Gervais.

BimboBob said:
For me it would be...

Matt LeBlanc.
Jennifer Aniston.
Ricky Gervais.

I love The Office and Extras, but have to say that Gervais just plays himself in everything he does. I've seen him on interviews, and listened to him on that blog thingy where he bullies that Manc lad, and I actually don't think he ever acts. Even his Hollywood stuff is the same. Still quite like him though!

Ntini77 said:
Leonardo Di Caprio.

His performance in the Departed proves this.

This surprises me as much as the DeNiro nomination.
Di Caprio has 2 problems - 1) Titanic 2) he looks a bit young/baby faced for some of his roles.
He also happens to be a movie star aswell so his acting gets overlooked. Unlike Tom Cruise who is a movie star and his acting should be overlooked.
If he's good enough to be Scorcese's muse, he's good enough for me.

I fully agree with the previous posters who say that Helen Flanagan is terrible...

Helen-Flanagan-cleavage-hotel-a.jpg

At acting...

but who cares?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.