Actors/actresses who can't act

malg said:
Jay, I'll let the wife know that, she was worried she was the only one!

How about that bloody Orlando Bloom. I would personally put him somewhere near Keanu Reeves in the pecking order of utterly shite actors.

Agreed again, you and your wife are good at this

foolsgold* said:
the harry potter characters

I tried to leave Daniel Radcliffe out of this, as I've ranted about him on another thread. He makes me angrier than anyone mentioned to date. He's a fucking talentless little kunt, who is a multi millionaire because some woman wrote a hugely successful book, and his mum and dad were mates with the director of the first film. He must be one of the luckiest people alive today. Utterly fucking useless little turd....

Wow, I've just read that through, and I've gone a little over the top, but am not going to amend it as I mean every single word.

bluearmy71 said:
The Kids in Outnumbered are terrible i am sure better young actor's/actresses are out there.

The shows unscripted so those kids are pretty much doing everything off the cuff.

Controversial one for you. Watch The Great Escape and the bit were Richard Attenborough tells Steve McQueen how many are escaping. McQueen's reaction is planklike. It's so bad he actually sounds like he's taking the piss.
I don't think he's a bad actor but that bit was terrible.

davymcfc said:
brad pitt, apart from in snatch. he always seems to play the same guy.

At the end of Seven, when his wife's head is delivered to him in a box and realisation of this sickening fact dawns on him, it requires an awful amount of acting chops. A decent actor could have had a field day with such a scenario.
Yet Pitt's attempt is truly laughable.

Check it out -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xG5hSOMGn0[/youtube]

When you first watch the film you're so caught up in the drama that this wooden sub-sixth-form-drama disgrace passes you by. But its just embarrassing!

Lucky Toma said:
At the end of Seven, when his wife's head is delivered to him in a box and realisation of this sickening fact dawns on him, it requires an awful amount of acting chops. A decent actor could have had a field day with such a scenario.
Yet Pitt's attempt is truly laughable.

When you first watch the film you're so caught up in the drama that this wooden sub-sixth-form-drama disgrace passes you by. But its just embarrassing!

100% agree. Even on first watch I said to the wife that it was crap, just didn't ring true to me but most people I speak to reckon it's brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.