Actors/actresses who can't act

there are some really daft suggestions in this thread! de niro must be a joke surely.

tom cruise, if you havent seen magnolia, the last samurai, jerry maguire and minority report, check them out and then see if you still think he cant act.

antonio banderes has always been terrible, dont think much of sam worthington either. too wooden.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
tom cruise, if you havent seen magnolia, the last samurai, jerry maguire and minority report, check them out and then see if you still think he cant act.
I haven't seen any of those to be fair so will watch out for them. He also wasn't bad in Rain Man but everything else I've seen him in he's been crap. So I tend to avoid other films with him in.

Jason Statham is the worst actor in the history of cinema. Makes Vinnie fucking Jones look like Olivier.
His 'performance' in The Expendables is an unintentional comedy classic. A plank of wood without the charisma

pretty much 90% of coronation street.

mainly kevin webster, rosie webster, ken barlow, emily bishop, dev and that little annoying shit Simon, can't stand him, he's so annoying.

although i ain't remotely bothered about rosies acting in coronation street, if i'm being completely honest.

''tom cruise, if you havent seen magnolia, the last samurai, jerry maguire and minority report, check them out and then see if you still think he cant act.''

-Seen both of those and wouldn't change my opinion on him. I haven't seen magnolia or the last samurai so I'll reserve judgment on them. The last Cruise film I saw was Valkyrie and pretty much vowed I'd never watch another of his films again.

He was brilliant in Collateral, in fairness to him though.

The Kids in Outnumbered are terrible i am sure better young actor's/actresses are out there.

But when i am forced to watch Emmerdale that fella whose helping his mum who killed his dad is so bad i can't watch him because i feel so sorry for the guy.

With so much utter dross out there I don't think you can say Cruise, Pitt and De niro are any where near the worst. Look no further than Sandra Bollock, how she won an oscar in that pile of shit film is beyond me.

I'm not a fan of a lot of Tom Cruise films, but he absolutely makes Tropic Thunder for me - brilliant comic acting.

My wife absolutely cannot watch the new Nick Tilsley (how many fucking actors have they had playing that part), as she wants to slap him - she says he has a whingeing face!

John Nettles is pretty shite as well. DI Barnaby is the same bloody person as Bergerac...he's kidding no one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.