Actors/actresses who can't act

Gary Sinise (is that his name?). He was in Apollo 13 and is in one of the CSI thingies which I saw for the first time last week. Utterly fucking awful! How does this bloke get work.

malg said:
Gary Sinise (is that his name?). He was in Apollo 13 and is in one of the CSI thingies which I saw for the first time last week. Utterly fucking awful! How does this bloke get work.
Not all the time. Check out his performance in ''Forrest Gump'' (Lieutenant Dann).

jimharri said:
malg said:
Not all the time. Check out his performance in ''Forrest Gump'' (Lieutenant Dann).

Fair one, I stand corrected. Mind you, he's shite in that CSI bollox!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:30 pm --<br /><br />
garfresco said:
The guy who plays Bart Simpson is a bit 2-dimensional I think

hahaha....quality.

haller said:
malg said:
Jesus de niro, you're asking for trouble with that one! Love a bit of controversy....nearly as bad as the guy who nominated Robert De Niro!

Which numpty did that?

Haller you twat, I just went back all the way to page 3 to find out who it was! Nice one....feel like a right knob now. Onto another Peroni for me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.