Adam Johnson - a superstar and genius in the making

lewisMCFC said:
De Jong on right wing?

SWEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonsense, we don't want to play a limp 4-4-2. We want to play a 4-3-1-2. De Jong, Barry and Vieira stays in the middle, with Johnson to roam.

carrconormcfc said:
Somud said:
We can be really pleased with AJ today, in him we have got a new magic player that will cause all sorts of trouble against Bolton. With Vieira ready to start as well in that game, we will have a terrifying line-up for Bolton to see:

Given

Zab, Nedum, Lescott, Bridge

De Jong, Vieira, Barry, Johnson

Tevez, Bellamy

Johnson will be our man that will roam from wing to wing, an attacking outlet with our 3-man Vieira, DJ and Barry in the engine room.

An amazing team against Bolton.
That team is shite. No balance.

And 3 dm's against Bolton at home... just, lol.

Vieira is so much more than a DM. The only DM we have is De Jong. He is a pure destroyer. Barry and Vieira are far more than that, given the instructions. And Vieira is what will give the whole midfield the necessary boost, especially Barry I feel, as Vieira drives the team forward.

Somud said:
lewisMCFC said:
De Jong on right wing?

SWEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonsense, we don't want to play a limp 4-4-2. We want to play a 4-3-1-2. De Jong, Barry and Vieira stays in the middle, with Johnson to roam.

Looks to me like in your line-up, De Jong was on the RIGHT OF A 4 MAN MID??????

Somud said:
lewisMCFC said:
De Jong on right wing?

SWEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all due respect mate, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. I remember in the Brum matchday thread, you claiming Chucho Benitez was possibly one of the greatest strikers of all time after about 5 minutes.

There is NO WAY De Jong, Barry and Vieira all start against Notlob. Mark my words

lewisMCFC said:
Somud said:

Looks to me like in your line-up, De Jong was on the RIGHT OF A 4 MAN MID??????

No, it clearly stated that Johnson is the attacking outlet, roaming from wing to wing, with a 3-man midfield in the engine room. This means that Johnson is the free role man in the 4-3-1-2. And with Tevez and Bellamy played as STRIKERS, how can this not be a terrifying line-up to see for Bolton?

There is so much potential in that line-up, especially with Johnson buzzing with confidence after a great debut, and Lescott also returning from injury. This is the kind of injection we need.

Somud said:
We can be really pleased with AJ today, in him we have got a new magic player that will cause all sorts of trouble against Bolton. With Vieira ready to start as well in that game, we will have a terrifying line-up for Bolton to see:

Given

Zab, Nedum, Lescott, Bridge

De Jong, Vieira, Barry, Johnson

Tevez, Bellamy

Johnson will be our man that will roam from wing to wing, an attacking outlet with our 3-man Vieira, DJ and Barry in the engine room.

An amazing team against Bolton.

Haha. I love this site. I recall you posting saying who is Adam Johnson when we signed him last week... He did well today, but to call him a superstar and genius after 45 mins is a tad OTT.

Ps - De Jong on the right - you are having a laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.