Adam Johnson - a superstar and genius in the making

carrconormcfc said:
Somud said:
Nonsense, we don't want to play a limp 4-4-2. We want to play a 4-3-1-2. De Jong, Barry and Vieira stays in the middle, with Johnson to roam.
With all due respect mate, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. I remember in the Brum matchday thread, you claiming Chucho Benitez was possibly one of the greatest strikers of all time after about 5 minutes.

There is NO WAY De Jong, Barry and Vieira all start against Notlob. Mark my words

I think you are talking about someone else mate.

Regarding De Jong, Barry and Vieira, this is exactly what we saw when Mancini wanted us to push forward. Why? Because a 3-man engine room, with Barry and Vieira able to push foward, and a roaming and brilliant Johnson give our team the ability to control the pace and flow of the game with authority in the middle of the park. This is crucial. I think we will probably crush Bolton.

Somud said:

Regarding De Jong, Barry and Vieira, this is exactly what we saw when Mancini wanted us to push forward. Why? Because a 3-man engine room, with Barry and Vieira able to push foward, and a roaming and brilliant Johnson give our team the ability to control the pace and flow of the game with authority in the middle of the park. This is crucial. I think we will probably crush Bolton.

You have a warped view of football mate.

vincent said:
Somud said:
We can be really pleased with AJ today, in him we have got a new magic player that will cause all sorts of trouble against Bolton. With Vieira ready to start as well in that game, we will have a terrifying line-up for Bolton to see:

Given

Zab, Nedum, Lescott, Bridge

De Jong, Vieira, Barry, Johnson

Tevez, Bellamy

Johnson will be our man that will roam from wing to wing, an attacking outlet with our 3-man Vieira, DJ and Barry in the engine room.

An amazing team against Bolton.

Haha. I love this site. I recall you posting saying who is Adam Johnson when we signed him last week... He did well today, but to call him a superstar and genius after 45 mins is a tad OTT.

Ps - De Jong on the right - you are having a laugh.

It's too early to say he is already a superstar, but one in the making. :) When a player is a genius, it can very easily be spotted. Either he has it, or he doesn't. :) AJ is an incredibly positive boost for us.

Regarding DJ, it is probably confusing for some people, but Mancini prefers a 3-man engine room. What this means is a 4-3-1-2. It is a diamond formation, with no set wingers and weak middle of the park. The important is to control the middle, and with DJ, Vieira and Barry we are there.

Somud said:
carrconormcfc said:
With all due respect mate, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. I remember in the Brum matchday thread, you claiming Chucho Benitez was possibly one of the greatest strikers of all time after about 5 minutes.

There is NO WAY De Jong, Barry and Vieira all start against Notlob. Mark my words

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=22863&start=370" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=22863&start=370</a>
Posted: 01 Nov 2009, 16:15
Benitez is incredible.

One of the best strikers ever?
Think I know exactly who I'm talking about mate.

Go and follow tennis or something...Much easier game to understand.

carrconormcfc said:
Somud said:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=22863&start=370" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=22863&start=370</a>
Benitez is incredible.

PMSL.

carrconormcfc said:
Somud said:

Benitez is incredible.

Thought it was pretty obvious that it was a mock towards him. He just basically stumbled over the ball.

Somud said:
We can be really pleased with AJ today, in him we have got a new magic player that will cause all sorts of trouble against Bolton. With Vieira ready to start as well in that game, we will have a terrifying line-up for Bolton to see:

Given

Zab, Nedum, Lescott, Bridge

De Jong, Vieira, Barry, Johnson

Tevez, Bellamy

Johnson will be our man that will roam from wing to wing, an attacking outlet with our 3-man Vieira, DJ and Barry in the engine room.

An amazing team against Bolton.

Garbage - De Jong out right?? Johnson - hardly blew the Championship away - so wrong it's unreal.

Somud said:
carrconormcfc said:

Thought it was pretty obvious that it was a mock towards him. He just basically stumbled over the ball.
Funny how you now remember exactly what happened at that moment in play, when minutes ago you couldn't remember even making the comment?

Somud said:
carrconormcfc said:

Yeah of course it was pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.