Adam Johnson for Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell think its safe to say a lot of people just watch City, it was obvious two years ago watching Spurs that Bale was going to be world class. Johnson as I have been saying the past two years is MOTD player he had been found out at Sunderland.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Bloody hell think its safe to say a lot of people just watch City, it was obvious two years ago watching Spurs that Bale was going to be world class. Johnson as I have been saying the past two years is MOTD player he had been found out at Sunderland.
Agree Bale is miles better but are you saying he isnt a match of the day player too?

greasedupdeafguy said:
I remember saying the same thing about Johnson to my mates a couple of years ago and they wouldn't have it. It's amazing how he managed to convince people he can can play for more than 20 minutes. What's sad is he seems convinced of this himself and left a championship winning team to prove himself at sunderland. All he's proved is that Mancini was right to use him as an impact player from the bench

AustinBlue said:
No.

I like Adam. He'll continue to improve and increase in value. And he's ours. I like the idea of improving the players and team we have.

Imagine someone saying this now.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:03 pm --<br /><br />We should sign him. It's simple. I don't care about the price, this guy is World Class.
He's exactly the player we need, winger, fast, lethal finisher from close or long range, great passer/crosser, he's young, he works very hard and we desperately need a player to provide width.
Get it done Txiki and Roberto.

Amazing how many of you lot took the piss when I was saying last summer we should buy Bale for 50m.......................something else I got right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.