Adam Johnson for Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where exactly would Bale play, we don't do traditional wingers or 4-4-2, one reason why AJ doesn't get regular starts and as a LB Bale's no better than what we have. Remember all those Prem games before he was on a winning Spurs team, he was LB in the majority of those, I think there may have been a connection! I'm not in favour of changing our successful system just to accommodate Bale, he's not THAT good.

mcfc-mark said:
I'm going to start a new thread;

Aguero for Yakubu?

Come on, it's a no brainer apart from the fact that it'd be fucking impossible. Even twitcher's not that thick.

Ha ha - im loving this one! Well said.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:32 pm --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
Where exactly would Bale play, we don't do traditional wingers or 4-4-2, one reason why AJ doesn't get regular starts and as a LB Bale's no better than what we have. Remember all those Prem games before he was on a winning Spurs team, he was LB in the majority of those, I think there may have been a connection! I'm not in favour of changing our successful system just to accommodate Bale, he's not THAT good.

Where would Bale play?????? You build teams around players of his quality mate.
We should break the bank to get our hands on him.
Best Left back and winger in the world - bar none.

southaustralianblue said:
Bale is not a better player

I take it from your title that you are upside down? Certainly muddled your thinking pal...........................silly.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:34 pm --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Why would we need to involved Jonno in a swap?

He's our only outright winger, can play opposite side to Bale.

Especially, when City could involve Ade in any swap deal.

This - spot on!
AJ on one side and Bale on the other - lethal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.