Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

Josh Halliday ‏@JoshHalliday 25s25 seconds ago
Adam Johnson's appeal against his conviction will be lodged this morning, his barrister Orlando Pownall QC says

Johnson is in the dock now.
His sister isn't there which probably a good thing, I imagine the Judge will have something to say about her blind loyalty to her brother and creating that Facebook page?

Does anyone know what Daniel P Davies got?

who is he?

Reports of Johnson chewing gum in the dock? I really get the impression the Judge is totally ffended by his conduct in counrt and no doubt his families since the trail. He is either incredibly thick, arrogant, both or just emotionally lacking?

Might finally hit him in a few hours when he is locked in his cell. Only ever been in a cell once for 1/2 a night and it was the worst experience of my life bar none.

Wonder if he'll get to watch the England game on Saturday? If he'd applied himself under Bobby he would probably be a senior player in that side.

Statements against Johnson is piling up the prosecution barrister is making sure an accurate reflection and his antics in the past (picking up women on way home from training), is being recorded.
All cases and verdicts are different but this one is having everything brought to the attention of the court.
I bet the media will have a field day, once they are let loose!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.