Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

Announced his appeal before he was even sentenced.
I bet he gets his 6 years increased.

stuck in two minds

Nonce doing a proper sentence = good
Nonce not receiving consistent justice = hmmm

He deserves his time no doubt but Andrew Picard who was sent to Eton by his incredibly rich and influential Daddy was recently spared jail despite having over 2,000 images of the most serious kind of child abuse and distributing them.

Make of that what you will.....

It's been done to death on here, suffice to say capital punishment is no deterrent and should never be used.
Capital punishment is a deterrent and should be used. Why should I, a tax payer, fund the prison sentence of people like the Ripper, Ian Huntly etc. I would happily push the button

He should have joined the teaching profession. They can groom , have sex and then only get two years.

He deserves his time no doubt but Andrew Picard who was sent to Eton by his incredibly rich and influential Daddy was recently spared jail despite having over 2,000 images of the most serious kind of child abuse and distributing them.

Make of that what you will.....
Definitely because of who Johnson is. Now sentencing has to keep up with this one, which is what fuckers like this should get regardless of who they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.