Adam Johnson: Joining Manchester City is bad for your career

Chris in London said:
Didsbury Dave said:
forevermancity said:
Not doing well at Sunderland but give me AJ over Sinclair every day of the week, changed games when came off the bench
absolutely right. But you forget rule number 23 of being an Internet football fan: once a player leaves your club he instantly becomes a c.unt.

He will get venom on here but he will rightly get a good reception when we play them.

Bellamy didn't.

He was a c*nt before he left, too.
And AJ got venom on here before he left also and did not "change games" when he came on. He usually scored when we were 4-0 up.

law74 said:
forevermancity said:
Not doing well at Sunderland but give me AJ over Sinclair every day of the week, changed games when came off the bench

he changed yesterdays game for his new club as well from a starting position, gave the ball away for one goal and gave the penalty away for another (though on the + side for him he did take a corner for one of his own sides goals.
But I'm not judging him playin with Sunderland with Sunderland players, MON, Sunderland tactics. Il judge him on what we have seen him do with city. I'm sure that with afew more starts he would have been happy to play his role and he would have been more effective than Sinclair or kolarov on the width

forevermancity said:
law74 said:
forevermancity said:

he changed yesterdays game for his new club as well from a starting position, gave the ball away for one goal and gave the penalty away for another (though on the + side for him he did take a corner for one of his own sides goals.
But I'm not judging him playin with Sunderland with Sunderland players, MON, Sunderland tactics. Il judge him on what we have seen him do with city. I'm sure that with afew more starts he would have been happy to play his role and he would have been more effective than Sinclair or kolarov on the width
No he wouldn't. I was so glad to be rid of him. He was awful when starting.

Yes, he occasionally looked a bit like a footballer when coming on for 15 minutes when 5-0 up against Norwich but he did not deserve a starting role, just as Kolarov (as a winger) and Sinclair don't.

At least SS has some pace though which gives us something different.

found his level yet?

still not shining is he..........

Championship beckons

forevermancity said:

Trying to recall an example of him doing that.

oh dear

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=744151" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=744151</a>

They need to beat QPR or they are in real trouble. Only won 2 games in the League, both against 10 men

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.