adam johnson (merged)

He's a bit slow isn't he for a winger? Bit of an albert riera, or am i totally wrong. I think the lack of pace stopped Downing becoming a better player than he is so maybe Johnson will go down the same route?

Think he is worth more than the 5 million though to be fair, should be at least half of what Downing left for so about 7 would be fair for all parties and a bonus clause if he gets a full england call up.

I will tell you exactly what will happen at the end of the Boro game. ajaohnson wont do anything because he is going nowhere. Strachan will say exactly the same thing he has said all along because Johnson is going nowhere. This is because it has been bollocks from start to finish. There will be no signings before 5 on Monday.

Big Dave Watson said:
I will tell you exactly what will happen at the end of the Boro game. ajaohnson wont do anything because he is going nowhere. Strachan will say exactly the same thing he has said all along because Johnson is going nowhere. This is because it has been bollocks from start to finish. There will be no signings before 5 on Monday.

I this fact or just your presumption?

kippaxblue76 said:
Big Dave Watson said:

I this fact or just your presumption?

Presumption. To be ratified at 5 on Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.