adam johnson (merged)

BringBackSwales said:
The Fixer said:
Rejected again according to my Boro mate, thats what he's hearing anyway. I did post on this thread a couple of days ago, when my pal said boro would rather get a development fee so they can keep him.

let them keep him then, he really is not worth getting into a bargaining war over, move on City

Tbh mate i hope we get him, it's not official they have rejected the deal it's just what my pals hearing i suppose it's like us when we hear rumours.

We have offered £7 million cash for him. If they turn down he goes to chelski in the summer and they will end up with £3 million at tribunal this time next year if they are really lucky.

They wont be promoted this season so for Boro this is an exerecise in futility but its their call.

Personally I support the club fully we should not be held to ransom. About time we played hardball on transfers. Chelski, Villa, Spuds are all interested they are not falling over to put an offer for him in this window.

Why ? they know they will get him cheaper in the summer.

Looks like we're not gonna get him, still no updates. Fucking annoying.

From Bluemoon_MCFC's Twitter 4 minutes ago :

City still talking to Boro, possible loanee included in the deal. Getting closer to completion in time.

Big Dave Watson said:

City still talking to Boro, possible loanee included in the deal. Getting closer to completion in time.

I'm convinced that is someone off here on a major wind up.

sam221985 said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Who could we be loaning them?

take your flipping pick.. benji or any of the youngsters or benji. Did I say Benji?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.