Adam Johnson World Cup Squad

marca_uk

After a great debut I decided to have a look into the chances of Johnson making the world cup squad! I know I'm probbaly getting ahead of myself here, and he's only played one game etc...but just thought I'd have a look!

So, for anyone interested, he is 7/2 to make the 2010 World Cup Squad!! Worth a few quid u reckon?

Hammond said:
im no good with bets.... infact im fooking cluless... if i stuck a tenner on that how much would i win? if he is in..
£35 and your tenner back.

Hammond said:
im no good with bets.... infact im fooking cluless... if i stuck a tenner on that how much would i win? if he is in..

I quess it means that for every 2 bucks you'll win 7. So 10 would be 35£. Not sure though as we have "coefficients" like 3.25 etc.

marca_uk said:
After a great debut I decided to have a look into the chances of Johnson making the world cup squad! I know I'm probbaly getting ahead of myself here, and he's only played one game etc...but just thought I'd have a look!

So, for anyone interested, he is 7/2 to make the 2010 World Cup Squad!! Worth a few quid u reckon?

I fancy he will make the squad! gonna stick a few quid on that! :-)

Bluefinn said:
Hammond said:

I quess it means that for every 2 bucks you'll win 7. So 10 would be 35£. Not sure though as we have "coefficients" like 3.25 etc.

divide both side of the equation (7/2) by 2

this eqautes to 3.5/1...so you stick a tenner on, you get 35 back...basically the same as you said for every £2 you get £7 back

I think he has a good chance, I no its been 2 games, but you never know about injuries and Capello might decide to take him. He has shown he is a good player and could offer England something they don't have. Only 15 so cant have a bet unfortunately.

Bluefinn said:
Hammond said:

3.25 just means 2.25/1, the decimal system like that in betting is easier to understand I think means you put a quid on at 3.25 and you get 3.25 back rather than the fractional way of having to add your stake on etc..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.