Adam Johnson wow, what a signing.

AJ looks like hes done some strength training over the summer. Thing is with AJ he's never been fast but boy has he got some skills. He reminds me a bit like Chris Waddle. Should be a great season for him and I can only see him get better and better.

citymad said:
AJ looks like hes done some strength training over the summer. Thing is with AJ he's never been fast but boy has he got some skills. He reminds me a bit like Chris Waddle. Should be a great season for him and I can only see him get better and better.

Aye I thought he looked a little bigger and stronger too. Hasn't lost a step either it seems, to bad Micah could never find he balance he has!

He will blow them all away, this season. What a find. What a steal. And he's English, which defo comes in handy these days, what will all the Twattini inspired meddling.

DalbeyINUK said:
citymad said:

Aye I thought he looked a little bigger and stronger too. Hasn't lost a step either it seems, to bad Micah could never find he balance he has!

Good to hear. I thought that towards the end of last season he looked very tired. Not going to the World Cup was a real blessing in disguise as he should be fresher and also it may help keep him hungry. Richards must have thought he'd made it once he started playing for England and he's gone downhill ever since. Hopefully Johnson is more grounded than that.

Robbo. said:
Well done City getting this lad on board. England has no tallent, yeah ok!

Watching this lad play was the highlight of the 2nd half of last season for me. after a full close season training he will be immense for us...can't wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.