Adam Johnson wow, what a signing.

he needs to play on the left more offten, with bellamy starting most games last season in the left wing role. will bellers stay or go?

Skashion said:
Mancini was right on the money with this signing. Probably our best value for money signing since Ali.

marwoods signing, but i agree with the sentiment, hes the best out of all of the signings fo me, because he is a real match winner and does have the potential to be word class

Nice down to earth lad as well, takes time to sign autographs and have photos taken.

dref619 said:
Skashion said:
Mancini was right on the money with this signing. Probably our best value for money signing since Ali.

marwoods signing, but i agree with the sentiment, hes the best out of all of the signings fo me, because he is a real match winner and does have the potential to be world class
Spot on mate.

I'm not taking anything away from the lad because he's been ace for us, but a bit harsh on the new signings that haven't played for us yet!

milner would probs be in the center with yaya

silva yaya milner johnson i think

Robbo. said:
Well done City getting this lad on board. England has no tallent, yeah ok!
The media and English fans make me bloody laugh. City have produced English talent in Adam Johnson and loaning out Joe Hart to Birmingham for his benefit, yet when it comes to England, loony Capello can't be asked playing them. What more can you do if that is going to happen??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.