Adam Johnson

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
He's a proper footballer. So many wingers these days are just speed merchants-all pace and not much ability/poise-Lennon/Young/Walcott etc. He uses two feet, excellent delivery, can score goals and can switch play beautifully- when we signed him I was pleased, but he's actually surpassed my expectations-great buy.
Spot on.

Pigeonho said:
squirtyflower said:
you are mad
where is bigger?
Tevez has been awesome since November and now the rest are catching him up

Not saying he will, just saying its always going to be a possibility. Not in this country though, i'm talking about a Barca, Madrid etc. Unless we win things, we'll always be at risk of losing our top players to the big-wigs.

Tevez loves living in England He likes his daughter going to an English school, that may change if we don't get success in the next few seasons but when we do he will be here forever

That Adam Johnson song is fucking brilliant ! pitty it never took off im sure it will do though fantastic player.

Adam johnson reminds me of....er... well ...Adam johnson ... Need I say more ??

Ive been delaying giving an opinion on Johnson for a bit but from what ive seen so far he does look very good...and like someone else said he does remind me of a young Giggs (and that is a hueg compliment).

He is still a bit wasteful and doesnt always pick out the right cross/option but this will come with time.

Its good that we have a number of different options now along with Bellamy and SWP.....and not forgetting petrov (though i think his days at city may be numbered)

We scored thrice from corners thanks to him. I love him.

At times yesterday he should have passed instead of shot but can't blame him.

The Doc said:
We scored thrice from corners thanks to him. I love him.

At times yesterday he should have passed instead of shot but can't blame him.

To be honest with Bellamy, Tevez and Ade in the team this may be the best option.

Remember Shay's debut v Boro last year? I raved about AJ and said back then we should sign him. He tore Bridge a new one and, as I remember, set up a couple of the one on ones that Shay kept out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.