Adam Johnson

Bongo Joe

Great to see him getting the crowd going after winning the pen and then after the 2nd goal.

He desperately wants 4th and to play in the Champions' League. Would love him to score to goal to get us there.

I can't be the only who's been pleasantly surprised by him so far? I thought he might take a bit of time to adjust to the pace and the skill involved in the Prem, but he's been a revelation in the few months he's been here. And his late equaliser against the Mackems was one of my goals of the season.

Truly a magnificent asset to any Prem side.

a player you actually want to do well not just because hes in a city shirt. hes not blistering fast or hugley built but his feet and knowledge of the game looks top class at the moment!

johnno has made a great start to his city career, just thought he looked a bit lost vs arsenal and the rags, but then again he was up against the 2 best left backs in the country

This kid is good - love his attitude and ability. The thing with a young English player is that if he tries something and it goes awry the fans are a lot more forgiving than with a 30 yr old mercenary!

Also by all accounts he is a top quality lad off the field, being approachable and likeable - and luvs a drink to boot!!!

CTID!

zabadabadoo1985 said:
This kid is good - love his attitude and ability. The thing with a young English player is that if he tries something and it goes awry the fans are a lot more forgiving than with a 30 yr old mercenary!

Also by all accounts he is a top quality lad off the field, being approachable and likeable - and luvs a drink to boot!!!

CTID!
Agree mate, top signing.

Well done City!.

i like him. he doesnt have a big ego, he just loves playing football and he looks genuinely excited to be playing for manchester city. quality player aswell.

Still very young but looks like a great signing and proving his worth when it matters.

Mixed performances so far as you'd expect from a young lad stepping up a level, a lot of potential though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.