Adam Johnson

WNRH said:
lancs blue said:
He needs to up his game or he'll never be anything more than an impact sub. It's no surprise we're after Sanchez.

I wouldn't start him on Saturday, we cannot afford to carry any passengers and what a sub he would be to bring on.
That's yaya out then, he was dire last night, mind you he's not alone.

Thought he played like he always does, except he had no mazy dribbles his fans could point to. So everyone thinks he was dire. Didn't do much wrong in my opinion. Just wasn't our day as a team so offensive players were bound to look shaite. Same applied to Yaya for long portions until Viera came in and Yaya improved. The main problem being there were no signature busting thru the middle. A few times later on, but eas quiet like AJ early on.

I wouldn't start AJ: Personally I'd go

.........................Hart.........................
Micah....Komp.........Les......Zab/Kolarov (whichever is healthy)
................Nigel......Milner..........
Balo..........Yaya................Silva
.......................Tevez................

Return to pre December football less Barry.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If he carries on with these types of performances I can see him being sold.

Part ex for a much stronger,fitter,braver,faster player - N'Zogbia.

WNRH said:
lancs blue said:
He needs to up his game or he'll never be anything more than an impact sub. It's no surprise we're after Sanchez.

I wouldn't start him on Saturday, we cannot afford to carry any passengers and what a sub he would be to bring on.

Is this 'passenger' attitude based on last nights performance? If so Yaya shouldn't start either.

I thought Johnson did a lot of very important defensive work which was obviously his instructions. I don't see why he's getting such a hard time.

should have been subbed earlier, it was like playing with 10. I'll be both surprised and worried if he starts on Saturday.

unfair these statements, city played deep in there own half for long periods of the game, obvious bobby,s instructions, there wasn,t just johno chasing players around at times we were overun in midfield which didn,t give him much space on either wing, tottenham were at full pelt trying to force something, for me johno did what he was told to do?

much as i hate to think it and wish it wasn't true, he's looking more and more like a 25min man to me, he can change a game from the bench but from the start he just goes missing :-|

his attitude is shit thinks hes far better than he actually is.Living off a couple of decent games for england against poor opposition

Milner should 100% start in place of him ion saturday if Johnson had 50% of Milners atttitude he'd be a world beater

Chick Counterfly said:
Looks blown out. Which is worrying given that he's not played that much this season, hasn't even finished most games. In my eyes, his fitness just ain't right. He might get it sorted this summer... might.

When he first arrived at City he would always look dead on his feet after an hour and I simply put it down to the step up in class. Now we are another year down the line and he doesnt seem any fitter....it is a concern.

On the playing side of it he really needs to step it up a notch. His best performances have come when he hasnt been a regular in the side, almost as if he has put the extra work in to prove Mancini wrong. Unfortunately he doesnt seem to have grasped that the hard work really begins once you get into the side on a regular basis!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.