Adam Johnson

Adam-mcfc

He's been disappointing so far this preseason. He should be having a field day against the MLS defenders. What's the problem?

Addam iz pro said:
He's been disappointing so far this preseason. He should be having a field day against the MLS defenders. What's the problem?

It's pre season.

Last good game was in April vs. Sunderland, his first match back from injury. Everyone was good in that thrashing, just have to wonder if the injury has done something to him? We'll know about halfway through the season I think, can't decisively link his poor form late last season to pre-season as some players just aren't good pre-season sometimes.

He can be so devastating but unfortunately that isnt very often. I fear for johnson for a regular place this year.

Addam iz pro said:

The heat maybe??? I know many players seem fine with it but that clash with Clichy seemed to knock him out to easily for my liking, I've been Canada before (I was 15 years old) to see my dad's cousins and ended up playing football with a few local kids and after 10 minutes I got a ringing in my head and felt like I was on Morphine due to the scorching heat it was horrible, I know these lads train for this kind of thing but end of the day they're still human and have their limits.

Was thinking this myself I think wlad Weiss has been more lively and looked more dangerous

Flash in the pan maybe?
One season wonder?
We can speculate but its best to wait and judge him on his performances in the EPL. Its only pre-season warm up stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.