Adam Johnson

burnley blue mcfc said:
was talkin 2 a chelsea mate ov mine last nite,big rumours down their hes headin their way?

10 million apparently according to reports... I stopped reading after that..

Johnno is one of my favourite city players. gutted if they sold him

today's Times

Barclays2-5.jpg

stony said:
Is AJ the new boo boy? 'cos if he is, I'll pass. He's still young and still has time to learn.

I wouldn't worry about it a lot of the people on here know the sum total of fuck all about football. I don't know what it is but in real life nearly all the blues ive meet are pretty decent people. The Internet though seems to turn blues in to gibbering morons with an obsessive need to spout shit.

Challenger1978 said:
stony said:
Is AJ the new boo boy? 'cos if he is, I'll pass. He's still young and still has time to learn.

I wouldn't worry about it a lot of the people on here know the sum total of fuck all about football. I don't know what it is but in real life nearly all the blues ive meet are pretty decent people. The Internet though seems to turn blues in to gibbering morons with an obsessive need to spout shit.

GREAT post. Seconded

I think he needs to add goals to his game. If he wants to play in a front three, then he needs to be scoring more goals.

He needs to bulk up a little too, if you even look at the likes of Arjen Robben, he looks (and is) a lot stronger than Johnson. He can be pushed off the ball a little too easily sometimes.

Saying that, selling him should not be an option. He is a very good player who can get even better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.