Adam Johnson

Johnno did contribute last season, unlike scott sinclair who has contributed presicely nothing. The problem wasn't so much getting rid of Johnno but replacing him with sinclair. We've missed a player like that to provide width and run at tiring defences

The Fat el Hombre said:
Johnno did contribute last season, unlike scott sinclair who has contributed presicely nothing. The problem wasn't so much getting rid of Johnno but replacing him with sinclair. We've missed a player like that to provide width and run at tiring defences

Exactly yeah, that was more the point I was trying to get across, not necessarily Johnson we miss but we do miss the 20 goals he provided

mancini wanted hazard to be johnnos replacement.

blame marwood.

I sometimes wonder if those so called "AdaminJohnson" have actually seen his performances this season for Sunderland ?
Apart from Sundays great goal, he has been once again been found wanting and performs "once in a blue moon"
Thankfully his Blue Moon days were up many months ago.Liverpool at home (3-0) was probably his best game.
Not missed him one iota.

Listening to a podcast the other night who said Adam J had been poor beyond belief and a huge let down for Sunderland this season. He said AJ will score 2 goals like that a year.(typically against us was the other). He may start to fulfill his potential if fitness reports from Swindon last year are to be believed about PDC and his methods. AJ was a stepping stone for City and we should of got better in the summer.

Like some posters have recently stated, Adam Johnson has been abysmal all season. He performed well at the weekend, but otherwise has been rubbish. Indeed his poor performances undoubtedly contributed to O'Neill's sacking as he was his prize purchase. I think Sinclair is potentially a better player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.