Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

Looking good.

I thought he looked a good player last night.

I must confess I didn’t think he’d become a Premier League player because he really was Bambi on Ice whenever he played for us, but I’m happy to be proven wrong.

It’s such a shame the first loan to West Brom wasn’t great because his development stalled. On the other hand, Blackburn did a fine job making him into a Premier League centre half. £1.8m is still an unbelievably bad deal for us. Staggering really.

Anyway, his evolution shows how hard it is to predict how players will develop. Good luck to him.

He had a shaky start to his Fulham career,the rest of the defence not helping in that department....but Parker kept faith and he has settled down and is looking an absolute bargain,as predicted.

Would i swap him for any of our four/five? No,as he isn't on the same level.

So him leaving was the best decision all round,but best of luck to the lad,i'm sure his heart will always be Blue.

He had a shaky start to his Fulham career,the rest of the defence not helping in that department....but Parker kept faith and he has settled down and is looking an absolute bargain,as predicted.

Would i swap him for any of our four/five? No,as he isn't on the same level.

So him leaving was the best decision all round,but best of luck to the lad,i'm sure his heart will always be Blue.
Agree - and if he was a loan player that makes it far easier to drop him.

Looks like Fulham got a bargain.

Hope he has a great career but I still don’t believe he was good enough for us.
Good luck to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.