Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

He's always been a good technical player, for me he just needed to be more physically dominant, if he gets that as he matures, he'll do more than ok, and like others, I wish the lad nothing but the best.

I thought he looked a good player last night.

I must confess I didn’t think he’d become a Premier League player because he really was Bambi on Ice whenever he played for us, but I’m happy to be proven wrong.

It’s such a shame the first loan to West Brom wasn’t great because his development stalled. On the other hand, Blackburn did a fine job making him into a Premier League centre half. £1.8m is still an unbelievably bad deal for us. Staggering really.

Anyway, his evolution shows how hard it is to predict how players will develop. Good luck to him.
I thought the decimal point was in the wrong place. We must have paidout more in wages when we knew we weren't going to keep him even allowing for contributions from loan clubs.
The Twats in Red would have got far more if he had been theirs.

He's always been a good technical player, for me he just needed to be more physically dominant, if he gets that as he matures, he'll do more than ok, and like others, I wish the lad nothing but the best.
That is the way it looks to me last time i watched him , at the moment he is a follower not a leader which is why i would give him 2 years before we buy him back, hopefully WBA stay up.

That is the way it looks to me last time i watched him , at the moment he is a follower not a leader which is why i would give him 2 years before we buy him back, hopefully WBA stay up.
Agreed mate, I like centre backs to have that mental (leadership) and physical toughness, it’s a prerequisite for the position in my eyes , I always feel he was a bit young for that, I’d love him to work on that side of his game and if it does and he matures he’ll be a really good player, he has the physical attributes to dominate most players, it’s him getting that mindset to use it .

I thought the decimal point was in the wrong place. We must have paidout more in wages when we knew we weren't going to keep him even allowing for contributions from loan clubs.
The Twats in Red would have got far more if he had been theirs.

Let's face it the Twats in Red get more even for the utter dross that are paraded as the " next .( fill whoever ) .................. ".

The billions of braindead fuckwits in the world create this illusion . Our supporters are much more discerning .

There’s a massive dearth of quality centre backs around at the moment - you’ve only got to look at some of the players consistently picked by England to see that. Another year or two of experience and I could easily see him being better than the likes of Mings, Keane and Dier.

Let's face it the Twats in Red get more even for the utter dross that are paraded as the " next .( fill whoever ) .................. ".

The billions of braindead fuckwits in the world create this illusion . Our supporters are much more discerning .
Looks like Sheffield United might be paying part of the ridulous fee for Brewster out of their parachute payment
while two teams in the North East monitor United's next cast offs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.