Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

Seriously, what is going on with the moaning on this forum? Day after day, in multiple threads, it sounds like our club is beset with problems. It is stopping my enjoyment, that's for sure. Discussion, yes, incessant whinging as if we are relegation fodder with a pilfering chairman, no.

Update, add " player development " to the list, as provided by @01cravend

He played for Southampton first. It is still quite a step up.

Yeah I know mate, just highlighting that not every top player plays at the top teams from start to finish. If Tosin gets a move to the prem he's well on his way if he can prove he belongs there

Yeah I know mate, just highlighting that not every top player plays at the top teams from start to finish. If Tosin gets a move to the prem he's well on his way if he can prove he belongs there

Its a step but he has to find the right club.

If he is on his way, hopefully we get a decent amount for him.

Dont think he has quite got what it needs to make it at the very top but you never know.

Simple, we have a crap team, poor manager, non existent recruitment, terrible ground , rubbish training facilities, no young players coming through. Never buy anyone.
Never win anything and have no history.
Don’t forget no fans!

We should not judge Adarabioyo by the last games he started for City first XI back in Dec 2017. Although he did play 2 full games that month and we won both. The Adarabioyo that has just completed a season with Blackburn is a different and far better prospect.

He has developed physically, technically and plays with more authority and confidence on the ball. Would love to see him be a part of the 1st team squad. If he leaves for £8m as suggested it would be a steal for another team.

Well he's been away on loan so if he hasn't done enough to earn a spot in a team as desperate as ours for a quality defender and he wants to leave I guess we aren't missing much.
I guess it's mutual then. Win win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.