Adblocker messages

I use adguard.

Why has it suddenly started to happen? I block ads for a reason. Whitelisting will let the ads through. Pointless.
Presumably Ric’s turned it on , after a bit of a delay after the forum upgrade.
It gets him the pennies.

Completely unrelated because I always have my adblocker turned off. Honestly.

I would happily upgrade my account if that option will be available in the future?

Yeah I actually clicked through to see what the option was, but it wasn't there. Feels pointless having that prompt if it isn't an option?

You need to whitelist this site I presume. I’ve temporarily disabled it for now in case there are glitches, but it has to go back on. Otherwise we’re paying for every page you view, and that’s not reasonable or sustainable.

If it’s not too much effort/time, I’d definitely add a voluntary subscription method - which would, at minimum, remove the Ads, and potentially allow more ‘bonuses’ eg a short tag line, a small avatar, increased chances of winning any prizes, advanced warnings of appearances of @worsleyweb coat etc.
Fair enough, if there are enough people happy to do this then it’s certainly something we could consider. What represents a reasonable fee though? £1 a week?

You need to whitelist this site I presume. I’ve temporarily disabled it for now in case there are glitches, but it has to go back on. Otherwise we’re paying for every page you view, and that’s not reasonable or sustainable.
Why did it suddenly start popping up? And why does the "no thanks" button not work?

Why did it suddenly start popping up? And why does the "not now" button not work?
It suddenly started popping up because I finally activated it. The “not now” button issue could be a technical glitch, will look into it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.